Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Silver Night Necklace


Normally I have some sort of inspiration or even a feeling of where a piece of jewelry I design has come from. Sometimes, it comes out of nowhere, just poof and and it all comes together. That's how it usually works for me when I make anything black, silver and grey. For me these colors are really easy to work with, I truly never get sick of using them. Maybe it's because they are a classic combination for nighttime jewelry, they just seem to sparkle more at night. I always seem to pull them out when the weather turns cooler.



I really like using this combinations of colors (yes I know black is not technically a color) with a faceted moonstone that catches the light and sparkles. This piece does not have any moonstone in it. I'm in the process of reorganizing my bead storage and could not find them. I am definitely going to design a couple of these necklaces, just need to order more chain. Some of the chain will be gold filled, gold plated, sterling and gunmetal. There will be a price point for every budget. I'm a big believer that everyone deserves to have nice jewelry that makes them smile and feel good when they wear it. I'll post the photos here when I make them!

* I got caught up on season 8 of Supernatural while working on this necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment