Friday, September 6, 2013

Spoon Pendants

For this blog I really wasn't planning on writing about other people's work, but I just love this lady's spoon pendants so much I think everyone should know about them!
That's Erin from Sunshyne Silverwear  with my daughter, at this year's All Good Music Festival. Erin is out of New York and you can find her hitting the craft and festival circuits. I had the opportunity to meet her at last year's All Good, where I picked up this beautiful necklace.

The moon on the top left of the pendant glows in the dark. I had a hard time picking just one. She also has a big selection of pressed flower pendants. And, if you know anything about me, you know I love flowers. 

Last year out daughter picked a necklace from another vendor and was bummed she couldn't get one. She talked about it all year! Well, when we found out we were going back this year the first thing out of both of our mouths was, "Spoon Pendants!" Yep, a new tradition was born. 

This fuchsia pendant is what I picked up this year. I was so excited because I totally wanted to buy it last year, but picked up the other one instead. I was incredibly lucky it was there. Apparently, it was meant to be mine!
There was another one that I had my eye on. I'm still thinking about this one because the colors in it match this bracelet. And come on it has a hummingbird on it, love!

My daughter picked out a soup spoon. Check out the moon on the top left of the pendant, it's a sun that glows in the dark, so at night it becomes the moon!

Erin is truly a nice and patient lady. I know lat year I talked with her for a while. Also, both years I've been at her both it's been over 90 degrees without a cloud in the sky. She was still there smiling and talking with customers. She even indulged my daughter by looking through many different pendants which were not out on display.

Her prices are great, the hummingbird pendant is $25. If that's too much, the spoon handle pendants are $15. The flattened one like the photo below is around $60. The filled spoon pendants come with cotton and lace cord which for me has held up just fine. There is really a price point for any budget. They are great for unique gifts. Oh and the best part, she gives discounts for spoons you send to her. Check it out here.


Here is our collection thus far, can't wait to add to it. Our pendants are a way of remembering our fun times at All Good Festival throughout the year.







2 comments:

  1. Awe!! Thank you for such a lovely blog post! It was a pleasure talking with you guys. Hope to see you next year! :)

    ReplyDelete